Monday, November 21, 2016

23

Right now, life's perfect. I have him and he has me. We are best friends above all, and lovers as well. We read together, we sing together, we stroll down our beautiful street at nights even when it's cold outside. Sometimes we smoke, though I'm not fond of it. We cook and wash the dishes together. We go to our classes together. We have lunch at the fac's cafeteria together. We watch black mirror together. He even helps me with my homework. I finally let myself drown in the  pleasantly warm ocean of trust. After 3 years, I finally let myself believe we can be happily ever after. There's hope we'll get outa this place in 6 months. There's so much more to this life I wanna experience (if suicide thoughts do leave me alone for good).

No comments:

Post a Comment